- Yeah, it’s buggy, but that’s to be expected in June.
- The Photos app is a major improvement. The way it sorts out events and worthless photos make the app much more enjoyable.
- The new text selection actions are going to take a little getting used to.
- The swipe keyboard is the best I’ve ever used.
- Dark Mode looks amazing everywhere!
- Look Around in Maps is much smoother and more lifelike than Google’s Street View.
- Having widgets pinned to the home screen on the iPad is a welcome addition.
I haven’t played with Shortcuts in iOS 13 yet since things like HomePod integration won’t be complete until the final release in September. That said, I’m looking forward to running my Good Morning or Good Evening scenes and having music play.
Again, it’s buggy. But, I’m betting this feels much more solid in about a month. It’s not unusable by any stretch, at least for me.