Wallpaper: From Unsplash with a blur added using Clarity.
- 1Password - The best damn password management tool.
- Maps - I get lost sometimes.
- Photos - For photos.
- Overcast - A better podcast player than the stock app. Smart Speed is a must have feature.
- Fantastical - Of course the natural text entry is nice, but this app also lets me duplicate entries which I do a lot.
- ESPN - I’ve tried other sports score apps. This is the one I keep coming back to.
- Carrot Weather - It provides tons of data and is fully customizable. It also talks like I do. I only wish the radar was of a better quality.
- Music - I love Apple Music. I run my smart list based “stations” through it and I can always call up a song request line style with Siri.
- Things - My favorite todo list app.
- Reeder - RSS should never die. This is how I prefer to consume my news and there’s a matching Mac app.
- Twitterrific - This Twitter client has earned a spot on my main home screen due to it’s ability to combine filters (which they call “muffles”) and it’s the only app I’m aware of that blocks quotes.
- Micro.blog - The host of my blog and a space of sanity on the social web.
- At Bat - Whenever I need an excuse to drink, I open this app to see how far the Mariners have fallen in the standings.
- NHL - Big hockey fan. I look forward to Seattle entering the league in 2021.
- Petcube - I like to spy on my cat when I’m at work. I can also play the chase-the-red-dot game with him from anywhere.
- Sunlit - Micro.blog’s photo viewing app. It’s like Instagram, without all the garbage you hate about Instagram.